Monday, June 23, 2014

Goals and Advice

Goals and Advice<br /><br />skills into a professional venture?<br /><br />This is a I love what I do! business more than a sure bet for a healthy retirement plan! If you game for that and know that there will be struggles, then dive in head first! It the most fun career I ever had. Another thing: Be true to your unique creative voice. Don try to be someone else will always work against you.<br /><br />We been undergoing a very vintage y, Steampunky, metallic period, I think mostly because of the economy tanking. If/when the economy bounces back, I predict that the pendulum will swing to a delicate, feminine, sleek look.<br /><br />Fitting in a shower today would be a good start! All kidding aside, my goal in the last few years has been to live a very present life. To enjoy each day and the people around me to the very fullest. To step back from the hamster wheel work vortex and feel myself in my bones a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment