Wednesday, June 25, 2014

How do I know which places I should build rep

How do I know which places I should build rep<br /><br />jump to contentmy subreddits<br /><br />limit my search to /r/TeraOnlineuse the following search parameters to narrow your results:see the search faq for details.<br /><br />Following Reddiquette is strongly encouraged.<br /><br />Some self promotion posting your own articles/etc. is permitted, but it must be balanced out by a much greater level of non promotion participation. More information in the reddit faq and a good post on the topic by an /r/rpg moderator.<br /><br />If a submission cannot stand alone and still relate to TERA disregarding any inserted captions then it should not be posted.<br /><br />No begging.<br /><br />No tech support or can my PC run this game? posts, those are better directed to the game official forums. Help me build a PC posts are also not allowed, visit /r/buildapc instead.<br /><br />NSFW submissions and comments linking to NSFW content must be labeled. Please report any that are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment